Polo shirts, sweatshirts and cardigans, which are manufactured with the school logo embroidered on the front, can be purchased via this link.
Simply go to the website address, then select 'Find My School' and follow the order instructions.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet you can call this number to order: 01923 255525. Please be aware that delivery is free of charge if delivered directly to the school. Additional costs will incur to a private home address.
Please be aware – It is not compulsory for school uniform to carry the school logo. However, uniform containing the school logo does increase a sense of pupil identity within the school and can make it easier for parents to decide what is/is not appropriate for school uniform.
Waltham Holy Cross Primary School uniform consists of:
- Plain black shoes or plain black trainers - absolutely no white soles or other colours or any kind of logo. Plain black trainers are available from most supermarket school clothing ranges.
- No boots for indoor wear but they can be worn during play times for outside in cold weather.
- A white polo shirt / white blouse / button-up shirt.
- A royal blue sweatshirt (logo optional) or cardigan.
- Grey school trousers, skirt or tailored shorts.
- Plain tights (grey or navy) or plain white, grey or navy socks.
- A checked blue/white summer dress or grey pinafore dress.
- A coat or waterproof jacket.
- Blue or black shorts
- White or yellow t-shirt
- Training shoes or plimsolls for outdoor games (hi-top trainers are not suitable) Indoor P.E will be in bare feet.
- Tracksuit bottoms and a warm top for outdoor games/cold weather.
Children in KS2 also require a swimming kit at some point which should include:
(A letter will be sent out in advance of swimming lessons)
- A one-piece swimming costume for girls
- Swimming trunks or shorts for boys (These should be above the knee as long shorts make it more difficult for children who are learning to swim)
- A towel
- A swimming hat
No jewellery can be worn to school other than a wrist watch. Earrings are not permitted to be worn at school at all.
Make-up of any kind (including nail varnish) is not permitted.
Long hair should be tied back. Bows should be in school colours of royal blue, white or yellow and of a reasonable size.
We really want to increase pride in being part of our school and uniform is a great way to ensure children feel they belong.
We also ask that all items of clothing or footwear are clearly marked with your child’s name.